Romain song for Rpm + advice for sound card on macbook

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 26 00:27:48 CET 2008

thank you guys ti answer so fast ... :)

well i got on the master a Limiter the setting are :

Gain :0
lookahead: 0.3ms
release:2ms
Output level:0 dB

Well Joost just  advice me to remove it ...

i will check ...