Romain song for Rpm + advice for sound card on macbook

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 25 23:32:06 CET 2008

Hello guys !

I made a song during yesterday and today maybe it can be use for Rpm ...

"Bilderberg group create your illusion ... "

I wanna do again some stuff  on it as adding some more guitar(s) and
maybe add also a real guitar bass(maybe) , but it seems ( joost told
me ) that my track  is bumping(clicking) a bit , maybe you can advice
me some tricks for the mix ( I use logic8) ,
as usual the voice get a lot of reverb ...
Also , I'm looking forward to buy  a firewire sound card for my
macbook ( with adat in/out and at least 8 inputs) , is there anyone
who can  advice me anything ? cause I'm quite stuck,
when I check on the google I don t find anything really stable
(problems of freezing ,or drivers problems cause  ...blabla  etc
etc )...

As you all know   i m not a computer nerd.. .:-(  but I learn stuff
on ampfea days after days  :)

Thank  you in advance for listening and  critics are more than welcome
of course  :-P

Here is the song :

http://silence.fractales12.com/ampfea/4bilderberg_group_create_yo.mp3

Romain Gros