A beautiful DIY synth ..

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 22 00:00:28 CET 2008

Jay Vaughan wrote:
> seriously, these kits can be done in a matter of hours, and whats
> more is that if you can do 12 kits in 3 days, it makes it even more
> sensible.

With a proper case, and hand-wired pots and sockets? The PCBs are
quickly populated in my experience, but the rest can take some time.
With kits that are complete, it should be straight forward, but do you
have any plans for those kits that come without the panel/case/sockets
etc. assembly?

I'm probably not in your target audience anyway, as I enjoy building
things myself. But where I see potential is in the *complete* kit field:
I feel I spend a lot more time hunting down components than actually
building the thing - one of these activities I consider fun, the other
is pain, not hard to guess which one I mean...

Bye
Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch