My RPM Contribution

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 20 13:29:12 CET 2008

Thanks Chris.  You pointed out all of the more obvious things I need to
work on. :O) The intro was something I threw together last night and
even as I was doing it I knew it didn't work.  I think there is
definitely something there so I just have to keeping work at it.

Only 9 days to go.  Yikes!

Regards,

Declan.

-----Original Message-----
From: shelter-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:shelter-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Chris Strellis
Sent: 20 February 2008 11:33
To: shelter at lists.music-bar.org
Subject: RE: My RPM Contribution

> http://www.degomusic.net/mp3/temp/dego_RPM.mp3

Nice sounds and textures but there seems to be two songs here:

One from 0:00 to 1:43
Second from 1:43 to end (7:15).

The ending needs work ;)  Was it supposed to just end there?

Really smooth production and good ideas and original sounds.  I think
the highs need to be higher - more euphoric - "put your hands up!"

Good clubby tune but then, as you know, I don't go to clubs so WTF do I
know!

Cheers

Chris