Voynich RPM track: Destroyer Of Worlds

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 19 14:19:11 CET 2008

Hi Gert,

> more
> > exciting to listen too.
>
> It definitely is!

Rocking!  Cheers Gert :D

> Sounds great on my hifi. Excellent
> track, Chris!!!

Phew thanks - you know I didn't monitor it properly other than ER6i
earphones and Senheisser HD280 headphones!
Shameful really but that's what my domestic situation dictates.  I could
sneak a CD version of my tracks and check them out in the car, home
theatre system, kitchen and bedroom hi-fis. I didn't do it with this
track - too lazy and I rarely have the house to myself anyway to blast a
track like this out.

> I'm sure the compiler (Joost?) will do
> some final masteing to make all the
> tracks sound nicely balanced.

For sure - Joost did a great job last time so they all fit the same
spectral window.

Cheers

Chris