Implementing zynaddsubfx PADSynth on SoundBite hardware ..

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 19 10:54:04 CET 2008

On Feb 19, 2008, at 10:32 , ibi sum wrote:

> So I've decided to have a go at implementing the PADSynth algorithmn
> from ZynAddSubFX on the SoundBite architecture, because its really
> just plain beautiful, in design and concept as well as
> implementation and use:

Yeah, that's a really fun algo. Two years ago I did some experiments
with IFFT too... if you combine those sounds with some very short one-
shot semi-percussive waves you've got an unlimited D50 :)

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL