Voynich RPM track: Destroyer Of Worlds

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 18 15:24:08 CET 2008

Hi Gert,

> Cool! Did you play your own guitar?

No they are samples from a library.  I intended to kind of make them
sound more machine like with the obvious perfect repetitions. This way
they sound like samples rather than the real thing.

> The only criticism concerns the overall
> sound. I miss some sparkling, and it all
> sounds a bit flat.

OK, yep that's a good observation, thanks.  I'm so involved with the
detail that I forget the big picture!

(....Chris scrambles to look for audio exciter plugins....)

> Great track!

He he - thanks mate.  It would sound really good segwaying with Niall
and Tony's ambient track on the final CD no?

Cheers

Chris