GenoQs Octopus

Søren Knudsen EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 14 20:34:51 CET 2008

> Has anyone seen or used one of these?  From the demos I have seen, and
> the manual, it looks absolutely *brilliant*.   Expensive, but
> potentially worth every penny..

>From looking at the pics, it seems to me that looks has been favored in cost
of less good usability. Consider the trackrows for instance. There's no easy
way of telling the 16 buttons apart - the human visual system cannot do that
afaik. 16 buttons are simply too much. It's all just the gestalt laws....
When they seemingly made that mistake, I won't start to think about what else
they've flunked.

But it certainly looks incredibly cool. But the price, god dammit:!

.Soren