track... unfinished or...

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 13 22:42:02 CET 2008

Joost Schuttelaar wrote:
> So I started this song a few weeks ago... but I didn't really finish it:
>
> http://www.joostschuttelaar.nl/zut/emcgab2.mp3
>
> It's kinda rough. The thing it would need is to just round it up
> nicely and so some proper mixing.
>
> Finish it? Or see it as finished and 'improve between songs, not
> within'?

Nice Joost!

A beautiful track. I agree with Gert that it needs a shorter intro and a
break where the end is, then it should come back slightly elevated
(after the break).

The piano (?) sound (playing d#-d-a#...) should have its volume raised.

It needs some more energy, but it probably isn't taken to that stage yet
as you didn't finish it.

Just my 50 swedish ?re (0,5 SEK) :)

/Micke