track... unfinished or...

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 13 22:12:55 CET 2008

On 13. Feb 08, at 22:01 , Joost Schuttelaar wrote:

> So I started this song a few weeks ago... but I didn't really finish
> it:
>
> http://www.joostschuttelaar.nl/zut/emcgab2.mp3
>
> It's kinda rough. The thing it would need is to just round it up
> nicely and so some proper mixing.

hm, it's not really my cup of tea, (I think it could have more of an
edge to it, right now it's just too one-dimensional-happy for me) but
what would you want to change in particular? I like it how the groove
seems a little bouncy and alive and the I think the rough mix makes it
more unique.

> Finish it? Or see it as finished and 'improve between songs, not
> within'?

As your attorney I advise you to improve between songs, not within. or
try the little brown bottle in my shaving kit...

;-)

Kai