An easy way to really annoy someone, anyone. If you like that.

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 13 18:53:05 CET 2008

Andy Tarpinian wrote:
>> 1)	Sell something on ebay.
>
> in a spot of good news I put up 8 music items on ebay yesterday and
> sold 6 right away... and I will be shipping them out as promised :)

Lucky you :)
I hope the buyers don't complain about Item Not As Described and send
back boxes of broken pieces of junk :O

I got my money refunded (though I'm half expecting some kind of claw
back in the future if my package doesn't arrive) I don't know why I
still have hopes of it arriving. Maybe I'm just a gullible bloke.

I told her I wouldn't get all stroppy and dump a negative, but I have
plenty time for that if I leave it open for now. I shall be watching..

?:N:??:I:??:G:??:H:??:T:??:M:??:A:??:R:??:E:? The dog died on me.