Lurking

Sjaak de Vos EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 12 20:54:37 CET 2008

Mikael Hansson wrote:

> Welcome back!
>
> I've seen you on the Waldorf list for a while (been lurking there) :)
>
> Very quiet for the last day here. I guess everyone is busy composing
> their RPM-contributions for this year.
> <http://www.rpmchallenge.com/component/option,com_comprofiler/task,userProfile/user,1540/Itemid,296/>
>
> /Micke
> _

Thanks, the Waldorf list is where I lurk also :)
And post something from time to time.

Anyone here bought a Blofeld already ?

I glanced thru the archives of February and this RPM thing was the only
thing I took a very quick  look at so far.

Haven't been posting much on music related groups very much last few years.

Also took a quick look at the memberships list - most names are still
familiar.

:)

Sjaak