all hail the mighty mono synth!

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 12 15:08:49 CET 2008

So I got the SE1x this weekend.  Niall and I used it pretty seriously
on another trio of tracks.  I am still working on mixing/arranging the
tracks...but I keep getting distracted by the SE1x.  Its got so much
beef and punch, and does so many out there FX its really hard not to
get sucked in by it.  I really want to do an old school EBM track with
just the SE1x, ATC1 and maybe my PEK (I dont know if its cool enough
to play with the others) with the Vermona DRMmkIII and AirBase for
drums.  I'd run it all with a Schrittmacher and pretend it was 1984
all over again...

Anyway, I just wanted to express some undying love for the monophonic
and analog among us.

Tony

p.s. Ill get those tracks mixed and demos posted shortly...