Lemur spotting

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 11 16:24:36 CET 2008

On Feb 11, 2008, at 4:04 AM, Michael Zacherl wrote:

> On 11.02.2008 3:45 Uhr, Andy Tarpinian wrote:
>> While kanye west sounded like crap, daft punk performed at the
>> Grammys
>> with really cool glow in the dark suits and what looked like a bunch
>> of lemurs that were most likely triggering Live, as thats what they
>> were using for the Alive performances.
>

> You are right:
>
> http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=ATSmaHNeZCA  starting off 2:57

Man, pretty cool performance except for that Kanye fellow...

My girlfriend was like "Man that performance is so cool except it
sounds terrible(Kanye.)" I at the same time was jumping up and down
saying "look they're using Lemurs!" and proceeded to pull up the web
page. She said "how much do they cost?" and I pulled up the page and
showed her, shocked she said "do you need something like that? Would
it make making music easier for you?" I then gave her a look out of
the corner of my eye, and she responded with "no, I am not gonna buy
it for you."