iMac USB question

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 11 16:15:58 CET 2008

Ron West wrote:
> anyone???

I think the silence is the answer: I certainly don't know of anything
along those lines, and I could think of several reasons why such a
product would be a big pain to design... You will have to look for
Firewire peripherals, which is easy in the case of card readers,
external harddisks etc.

Bye
Martin

--