Trying my best

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 8 14:16:49 CET 2008

Jay Vaughan wrote:
> I don't get it ..

Said the ebay buyer..

> .. is this an 03D requirement, or a Live issue?

03D needs all the controller data put in with a spin dial.
twiddle...
They can be set to almost any short sysex message or controller.

> Right, its software.  It should just work.

It doesn't support the 03D, so it doesn't 'just work'.
If it did (and it wouldn't be hard to code) it would send a small sysex
remote data bank to the 03D to program all the sliders and buttons.
I could conceivably program the 03D to emulate almost any of the other
listed controllers....

But no.

I've just started..

B0 2A FAD END