Trying my best

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 8 10:08:03 CET 2008

> Why not just use what works for *you*.

i think the angle here is more learning-oriented rather than work-
oriented.  i don't think anyone is panning any particular tool, just
attempting discourse on the issues to highlight progress.  i'm
enjoying learning of the different viewpoint the live interface
promotes, personally.

> I am amazed at folks who think they must try to achieve results
> with a particular given tool, and then have to disparage the tool
> just because things don't work according to plan.  The reason there
> are a variety of DAWs (and other tools) out there proves that there
> is more than one to get something done.
> So stick to what works best for you.

.. or attempt to learn something new, and in so doing enlighten ones
peers along the way, too ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan