(rant) people suck

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 7 15:05:43 CET 2008

Jay Vaughan schreef:
>>> Monosynths are cool. I still love the
>> MS-20. Planning on doing some sampling
>> this week - when there's still time left
>> after another day of QT I want to give
>> my Spectralis :-)
>>

> stan (my jam pal) has been making an amazing set of sounds with an
> SH101 .. a full rythmn kit, bass sounds, lead, everything.  I really
> have to get his SH101 drumkit uploaded somewhere, because its awesome.

Very cool! I did exactly the same with
my MS-20 a couple of years ago. I made a
complete soundset for use with my
electribe ES1. Somehow I seem to have
lost the sounds, though, so that's why I
am going to do it again - it's fun too :-)

> and he sequences it all with nitrotracker on the DS ..

There comes a time where we will sample
and track from our brains. Just get on
stage and start rocking! ;-)

--