(rant) people suck

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 7 13:36:02 CET 2008

Tomorrow I am supposed to take a trip up to NovaMusik in Milwaukee.  I
dont get up there often, so I really like to make sure I got the funds
to buy something while I am there.

I put a bunch of stuff up on craigslist and my blog and sold some of
it.  None of the big items went, but not for lack of interest.  in the
last week I have had 4 deals for my Z1 fall through, and 3 for my TC
Fireworx.  Both are offered at (what I believe to be) very good
prices!.

What ticks me off isnt that the deals are falling through - that
happens.  What pisses me off is that the *way* they fall through is
that the buyer just *stops* communicating with me.  I send a couple
messages back and forth agree on a price, and then...nothing.  No more
word from them.

I have really been trying *not* to use e-bay anymore but I dont see
that I have much choice. local people on craigslist just kinda suck
ass.  So now, weather permitting, Im going to Milwaukee to look at
gear I *was* going to buy but *cant*.

arg.

Tony