The Chase

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 6 18:32:19 CET 2008

Romain,

Romain Gros wrote:
> i like your vortex trip ... it make me think about myself travelling in
> my own body ...

Yeah, I've been quite busy with medical visualisation recently, so trips
through the body were certainly on my mind when I did this...

> I thought ( at the beginning) that the video was made with "after
> effect" ...

Just the titles.

> I got a dutch friend who made a video clip for a dutch rap band ...
> I think it s quite ok , he used after effect and also  Maya ( at least
> for the locomotive )
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx5qqIG1Fe4

Yeah, nicely done. Don't think there's much in it where you'd need Maya.

> To be sincere during the Gert birthday  I met for the second time  Rolf
> from Waveworld  too  !
> he shown me this amazing work ( i was  on my ass ;-)
> http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2060201566

That video is pretty cool. It's not overly complicated in terms of 3D
rendering, but it's a very nice combination of real world shots with a
phantasy world.

Bye
Martin

--