Kaosillator (was Re: Happy Birthday Gert!)

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 4 20:08:23 CET 2008

Just got mine, so cool, so smart and so japanese - from the tiny
packaging to the unit itself it feels like you just picked up a fun
new toy from one of the shops in Akihabara - but man is this thing fun
to play with, and you get results and ideas that are immediately
inspirational and sound great. I have the basis for my RPM track
already mapped out :)

I see awesome stuff coming out from korg - Imagine taking the
Electribes/Radias as the core and combining them with multiple all
over touch interfaces like this :)

Few annoying points that stand out -

- to erase a part in the loop it stops the sequencer :(   -kind of
ruins the flow a bit

- no volume adjustment of individual sound    -sometimes the synth
sounds are quite a bit louder than the drums