The Chase

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 1 22:44:24 CET 2008

Talking about Galactic Emperors and science fiction - I've recently had
a bit of inspiration (including watching the Sphere trailer) that lead
to the following piece of work:

http://www.navisto.ch/video/TheChase.wmv

I'm sorry about the compression artifacts (it's really a though nut to
crack for video compression), but it's already a 20MB download as it is.
It looks a lot better on DVD, particularly when projected onto a big
screen...

Enjoy, and feedback is welcome as usual, although I'm not sure I'll want
my computer busy for another 30 hours just rendering the sequence...

Bye
Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch