New music online

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 27 21:10:40 CET 2008

Hey Paul,
  Thanks for listening.  The bass at the start is a reverse copy of the bass that comes in later in the track.  I like it too and think it works well.  The synth is called Sylenth1 and it's preset 'KEY StoneValley'.  It's a great synth and I use it a couple of times in this track.  Check out www.lennardigital.com for details and there is a group buy going on at the moment and you can get it for nearly half price.

Regards,

Declan.

________________________________

From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org on behalf of Paul Maddox
Sent: Sat 27/12/2008 20:01
To: Music-bar
Subject: Re: New music online

Declan,

  I like the bass at the start, it sounds almost like it's backwards.
What's the synth used later (the bit with all the reverb) ?

  Does the music-bar have it's own internet radio station yet?
It'd be good to get loads of MP3's on something like a shoutcast stream so I can listen to bar music from almost anywhere.

Paul