The Man From Earth

Ron West EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 27 20:22:25 CET 2008

>> ok, i no longer have the original email but whoever recommended this
>> movie has great taste.
>

> Oh, thank you! ;-)
>
> Yup, it's a really captivating movie.

ah yes, i thought it was you who sent the original link. the end
wasn't as good as the rest but it was still a great movie.

> I'm reading an interesting book at the moment: 'The God Delusion' by Richard
> Dawkins.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_God_Delusion

he's been on bill maher's show here in the US. a very entertaining fellow. :-)

here is a movie recommendation for you all - Idiocracy. totally brilliant!

--
Ron

"They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool."

http://www.myspace.com/beepmusic
ITMFA