Happy Holidays ...

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 26 01:41:50 CET 2008

---- punkdISCO <forums at punkdisco.co.uk> schreef:
> Yeah, Merry Christmas everyone..
>
> Just ducking out of marathon lego building sessions to install my UAD card,
> yay!!  Not sure how far I will get before being pulled back to lego..
>
> Hope everyone is having a lovely day..

Yeah, well, sort of. Thanks, by the way, and I hope you're having fun with the UAD. I still have a first edition in my old Mac G4 450, and it's still great.

I'm on a holiday in Switzerland at the mo, but feeling a bit off (the flu, bleeeh).

If anyone is interested in my iphone pics (mostly flu-unrelated) check this:
http://fuzzyshot.com/dadude
I'll be updating daily.

I will be reading the bar unregularly, since there is no internet in the appartments where we'l be staying in Davos and Zermatt during the next weeks (sjeez, what are they thinking!?). We will meet Martin and Ilona in Zürich, though, the 7th of January if my memory doesn't deceive me. Looking forward immensely :-)

I wish all of you joyeux Noël (OK, it's a bit late) and bonne année (I had loads of French people over for voice-overs last week, and somehow it stuck with me...;-)

Joost, I hope you're not doing another sneak music-bar meet while I'm out of the country...? ;-)

Anyhow; rock on!
--
:-)

Gert