Anyone seen this movie: "99 Francs"?

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Dec 24 15:09:27 CET 2008

Hi Jay,

> Cool!  Would love to hear some stories about him ..

Well...he gave me a condom once at a party so I could, errm, get
intimate with a girl.

At another party he got off with the girlfriend of another mate. You can
picture the scene - boy 1 and girl 1 go to the party,  have party, girl
1 and boy 2 leave the party, boy 1 sad and angry.

I last saw Warren when he worked in a fantasy/sci-fi bookstore in
Southend, Essex back in 1987.  He ridiculed my penchant for John
Norman's Gor series of books.  Hey ho!

> Hell yeah, I can't get enough Spider .. reminds me of me, but of
> course! :)

I think we'd all like a bit of Mr Jerusalem in us :)

Cheers

Chris