Chiptune Rockstars: Videos from Blip 08, And What You Can Learn From the 8-Bit Scene

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Dec 24 00:10:47 CET 2008

punkdISCO schreef:

>> http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/createdigitalmusic/~3/6ZLCivHoWY0/
>
> One day, all bands will be this cool.  Frickin ace!  The version of Atomic
> is how all music should be performed!  A lesson to us all..

Except that it would have been nice if she'd sung a bit better in tune...

And whilst I like chiptunes, what irks me a bit is that whole frequency
bands seem to be missing. You cannot make a proper base line, because
the short samples mean that all sounds are pretty high pitched.

- Peter