Chiptune Rockstars: Videos from Blip 08, And What You Can Learn From the 8-Bit Scene

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 23 20:03:57 CET 2008

Without wishing to be controversial,
sorry, that's pants.

what they've done is ok, but musically, to me, it's pants.
The performance is good, though I do feel the guy could've been doing
more playing and less triggering of sequences.

To each their own though.

Paul