Filters (was Re: testing...)

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 23 16:15:09 CET 2008

M-.-n wrote:
> I was thinking the hardware one !

Marc, Jay, you guys are too kind. I'm not sure where the stuff is; leaves on a
tree that don't exist, basically. Let me look at the ftp, hang on...

AFM-1 stuff:

http://www.entity.net/AFM-1/downloads/AFM-1-manual.pdf
http://www.entity.net/AFM-1/audio/drums_2n2_2n2_res.mp3
http://www.entity.net/AFM-1/audio/drums_3n3_1n0_res.mp3
http://www.entity.net/AFM-1/audio/drums_stereo_res.mp3
http://www.entity.net/AFM-1/audio/noise_hpf_stereo_nores.mp3
http://www.entity.net/AFM-1/audio/noise_hpf_stereo_res.mp3
http://www.entity.net/AFM-1/audio/noise_lpf_stereo_nores.mp3
http://www.entity.net/AFM-1/audio/noise_lpf_stereo_res.mp3
http://www.entity.net/AFM-1/images/AFM-1.jpg
http://www.entity.net/AFM-1/images/AFM-1-gvs.jpg

That last one is the filter box I built for Gert. Definitely a one-off!!
Martin (Naef) built an excellent four filter/stereo reconfigurable 1U rack,
which is excellent, and used occasionally to beef up bass lines etc.

DFM-1 stuff:

http://www.entity.net/DFM-1/downloads/dfm1.tar.gz

The digital version has some kind of loss-of-precision error (can't even
remember the terminology for the FPU slowdown thing) that happens at high
resonance. It looks like a crash in the LADSPA version. Oh, and I haven't
changed the Portaudio calls to work with the latest version of PortAudio.

I could fix it in an hour or something. I dunno. Real life calls.

Have fun, anyhow :)

Tony (HB)