GorF

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 23 12:27:52 CET 2008

Hey Paul

I still see it as a single track sequencer but with more "loose" connection
between the various elements. But fair enough about the coding part, I'll
sure give it a whirl. I'm actually looking forward to be able to do a few
experiments with a simple unit like that.

/me stacks yet another project !

... yeah ! O_o : huu

>Thanks for your suggestions, but essentially what you're asking for is a
multi-track sequencer.
>GorF is just a simple single track sequencer.
>I plan to release the code and schematics once I've started making them,
you can then have a bash at your own code if you wish :-)