Belated conspiracy

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 21 18:11:17 CET 2008

Jay Vaughan wrote:

> on the morning of 9/11, we had about 7 TV's on, all stations.  i
> remember seeing that exact BBC report go out live in the living room,
> no kidding honest, and then going 'holy shit i gotta go outside and
> have a smoke', and i did.  man, those LA skies were quiet.  life
> hasn't been the same since.
>
> that we are dealing with truly psychotic criminals who have gotten
> away with murder and obliteration for the purposes of playing MIND
> GAMES is now as clear to me as it was that morning.  so it turns out
> that the most tragic aspect of 9/11 wasn't necessarily the people
> dying in new york that day, it was also the absolute brainfuck a very
> large number of people have bent over and subjected themselves to and
> for, quite free- willingly, allowing the oily info->penis of their
> masters loins to penetrate and burn every single persons brain into a
> point of view, and for this despicable castration of human dignity to
> then be propagated amongst themselves as a people almost entirely: the
> doubters get eaten, but then so do the eaters!
>
> well, fuck it, i say.  let us not build cities if we are all going to
> cry about them when they fall to ruins.  as they *ALL* do, and forever
> will.  it seems.  let us all just move and live in all our wonderful
> cities, and in so doing let them all be as glorious - or entropized -
> as new motherfucking york city.

Hey Jay - that's poetry, man. Word-tumbling over word, like the city. Here it's
being rebuilt as quickly as its being torn down, and only the methods vary. The
city has a life its own. I wonder if they are the true immortals. They see, they
lurk, and their language is sound, which humans only began to learn to
recognise, with the discovery of electronic music. We are still only learning to
make similar sounds.

Tony (HB)