Oral Hygiene - final version

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 21 17:37:02 CET 2008

Hey Paul,

I think a few carefully chosen words to a toothpaste manufacturer could open up
the 18-26yr-old market in, approximately, Beckenham, Bexley, possibly Penge...
er, can they afford toothpaste in Penge..? Apologies to those on the bar who
don't know these locations. They are all in South East London, where punk was
born, nurtured and bought to a coughing and spluttering maturity.

What is this mix business? It's done, innit?

Tony (HB)