Belated conspiracy

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 21 13:29:20 CET 2008

perry7 at mac.com wrote:
> anybody in for some high school physics?

Not really, I prefer just dropping stones off bridges, but I'm not
surprised even Physics Doctorates get it totally wrong. I mean. It's a
very difficult subject for ordinary people to understand ;)

Google "7/7 witness Richard Jones" and "7/7 bus 30 diverted" for enough
damage to ridicule the official story. Indeed, all the coverage told of
both multiple eye witnesses and physical evidence hours after the
attacks, but this is utter lies.

It is the same: the media seemed to already have their stories all
synced simultaneously across the globe, and they are all wrong on so
many levels.

Feed the news feed and they will happily regurgitate, so to speak..