Oral Hygiene - final version

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 20 19:06:50 CET 2008

Hey all - sorry for being so quiet lately; getting in way too late and then
just going to bed (sucks).

Finally finished the final version of Oral Hygiene following all your
comments.  It still sounds shite (even I can hear that) but Im just not good
a mixing..

>From your comments, I have given it some bass, cleared out some room for the
vocals, and increased the level of the vocals in places.

http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/Music.htm

PS: I have also spent a bit of time on At the dISCO following your comments
from back in July!!!  This has also just been updated.

Thanks for all the comments.

Nearly Christmas!!!

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU

"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"