Belated conspiracy

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 20 02:15:45 CET 2008

Peter Korsten wrote:
> Just a more recent example of conflicting reports is the Mumbai attacks.
> There were 25 attackers, no, there were 10, but there were supplies for
> 15 people on that ship. What happened to those missing 5? Or 15, for
> that matter? Isn't that enough for some good conspiracy theory? Or maybe
> it was just inaccurate reporting in a chaotic situation?

Did you watch the footage? Conflicting reports?
The equivalent would be reporting the Mumbai incident before they got
off the boat and started shooting, saying exactly how many died and what
types of weapons were used. And the names of all the turrists + their
preference in vegetarian foodstuffs.

My God ;)

> GIVE - ME - A - BREAK.

You cannot have a break, citizen!

WMD in Iraq.
Oh. That one just drifted away..
Shame David Kelly cannot still be with us to say "I told you so".
But he probably wasn't the kind of guy to gloat.
Or Robin Cook to sit on the back benches chucking erasers off Tony
Blairs head for being such a numpty.

And if I hear that Lord Hutton is heading any other important inquiry, I
already know what the outcome will be.

It's a safe bet.
The only safe bet ;)