Dell S2209W

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 16 09:49:15 CET 2008

Peter Korsten wrote:
> The Dell S2209W is a 22" full HD (1920x1080) monitor, unusually for a
> computer display with a 16:9 aspect ratio, rather than 16:10.

Just be careful.
I've hunted and found possible conflicting data on the Dell S2209W and
S2309W. It's got 5ms refresh (not 2ms) which puts it up against monitors
that (in the UK) cost £50 LESS atm for 22" and 24" models with the same
price and similar spec.
The actual screen on the DELL you mention is a Twisted Nematic (tn)
Panel, which basically means it cannot display as many colours as it
could otherwise. I don't know how bad this affects the display, but it
is no doubt only one cost saving that is obscured, fuzzed or not
mentioned at all in the Dell blurb.

Beware DELL is all I say.
Just like I (used to, ok, still do) say, beware Apple (hehe)
They over simplify, omit and create new diction to glaze over what is
effectively inferior product.

..which nobody can deny, hehe, which nobody can deny..

:)