don't hold back your kids!

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 12 16:02:20 CET 2008

Peter Korsten wrote:
> Look, any operating system where 'kill' is an indispensable command is
> Evil. People need to learn the truth about Unix and Linux in particular,
> which was planted into our free society by communist agents provocateurs.
>
> And Java has been made 'open source' as well, in an attempt to mar
> Microsoft's C# product. Bloody communists, they should be put against
> the wall, the lot of them.

Ignorant people are everywhere and they will try and justify just about
anything with any old excuse (most irrelevant) because they never think
they can be countermanded. Many teachers and 'bosses' are sadly just
like this Karen lady. Anything which goes outside or beyond their
mindset or curriculum is either against the rules, against the law, or
incorrect and duly confiscated (usually against their own regulations)
and a hard line drawn.

I still don't use Linux tho.
It's the results that count, not the brand of tools.