UAD Card

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Dec 10 20:49:00 CET 2008

Hey all.

Santa just ordered me this:

http://www.dv247.com/invt/31132/

It comes with $500 UAD vouchers and, if ordered and register before Dec 31
you get another $150.  On today’s exchange rate that is £440 worth of
vouchers for a £275 spend.  Works out to be $0.63 per $1.00 of vouchers
which is the best voucher value out of any of their card bundles.  As I
understand it, this card is even cheaper if you are in the US (search the
UAD forum for some forum discount deal).

Anyway, I deliberated for ages about ditching my Liquid Mix and going UAD.
In the end I decided against it but then there was a big UAD-1 price drop (1
month ago it cost and extra £90).  So, I have decided to get the UAD to back
up my LM which will do all the EQ/Comp stuff.  The UAD will just be for
effects like their excellent Plate reverb and maybe the Precision Enhancer
plus whatever else takes my fancy up to my $650 vouchers.

Will let you know what I think after “he” has been..

Ta,

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU

"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"