at last they are doing something about these 'troublemakers'

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 5 18:43:28 CET 2008

Perry Winkel wrote:
>>> completely insane.
>
> i am really curious about this eight page questionnaire
> is there a barian in london already having one?

Not yet. I can't wait to be asked to produce one though. The concept of having
to produce documents for car ownership etc, is well established. The concept of
having to produce documents for audiences is a wonderful and brilliant
innovation! I am hoping that soon, documentation for walking (ie, some people
walk in a funny way, and I think this should be documented) will be required for
all pedestrians. The resulting documentation would obviously be massive, and a
special ministry will have to be set up.

Tony (HB)