New track

Kim Johnsson EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Dec 1 09:04:51 CET 2008

Hello!

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 1:31 AM, Mikael Hansson <forums at deadmengods.com> wrote:

> Wow, very nice track and your brother sings very well.

Thanks, I'll let him know, he'll be happy :-)

> Regarding the production so far, I believe that you could add some more
> highfreq content without loosing the feel of the track.

True. I'll look into this.

> I would have
> given the sound coming in at 1.18 more prescence. Listening to
> headphones I get the sense that the left channel is dominating but
> you'll maybe put that guitar a bit to the right.

The left-thingy is kind of on purpose, of course as long as it isn't
disturbingly out of balance. I haven't thought that much about the
guitar yet. But I'm going to go through the song track by track and
make...adjustments. We'll see what happens...

> All in all a very enviable track!

Thanks!

And thanks for taking the time to comment (I know I utterly suck at
the same, sorry... :-/ )...

Cheers,

Kim