Spotify.com

Mikael Hansson EMAIL_HIDDEN
Thu Dec 4 22:47:52 CET 2008

Got an invite to Spotify's free service yesterday by my friend Mathias
who's got a premium account. It's great! Not so much commercials that I
would have expected, around 1 minute twice an hour or so. The program
looks a lot like iTunes and you can share playlists with other users by
email.

Their catalogue is lacking some of the not-so-known artists I like but
it's been stated that it will grow. Been checking out PJ and Nick Cave
anyway. Really like some of their records, like 'Uh Huh Her' by PJ and
'Nocturama' by Nick.

www.spotify.com

/Micke