DSI

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 29 20:37:35 CEST 2008

Guys,

 Thanks for the support. Defender is moving along, The panel is here
and I'm busy soldering the 30 pots at the moment, then comes the 80
odd switches and 100+ Leds.

 As for Hartmann, the good thing that came out of it was the new
voice board, which is what Defender uses, reducing size and parts
count to get cost down was a usefull excersise for me. Without it,
Defender wouldn't exist.

 as for a $400 monowave, it's possible, again, using the voice board
I'm using for Defender. For cases, something like the MFB Synthe Lite
would keep the cost down. BUT (you knew that was coming) I'd have to
get something like 500 made to get the cost down, which means an
investor.

 I might have a go at a smaller, 'desktop' monowave once Defender is
done, just to see how small/cheap I can get it and how few parts I can
get away with using.

 Paul