Apple hit with class-action lawsuit over iPhone 3G flakiness

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 26 20:16:03 CEST 2008

On Aug 25, 2008, at 3:29 PM, Peter Korsten wrote:

> Andy Tarpinian schreef:
>
>> They screwed up 2.0 badly, and then 2.0.1 worse and then 2.0.2 even
>> worse. Phone unstable, connection unstable, email unstable.
>
> So how come? Apple doesn't exactly have a name to uphold when it comes
> to bad updates, contrary to some other software producer I could
> MenSion.

who knows, my main problem is mail, a lot of times I have to force
quit it and open it again for it to make a connection and receive
mail. This problem has 3000+ posts on apple.com and it has survived 2
software updates :(

Also anytime it crashes(rarely) or I restart the phone I am nervous it
will fuck up and I will have to do a full restore to get it back(over
an hour)

Version 1 had no problems like this at all, worked perfectly.