Toys

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 26 16:58:47 CEST 2008

Martin,

> Ahhh, this is cool!

very!

> That would need some modifications - Arduinos are clocked at 16MHz, and
> currently limited to 16k of code (there's an upcoming ATmega though that
> will increase code space that should be pin compatible).

the main reason it's clocked at 20Mhz is due to the video refresh rate.
As for the lack of code space in the Arduino, I thought you could just
download the boot loader and load it into any AVR?

The thing I like about the Arduino is the IDE on the mac, though I'd
like to see a 31250 baud rate on their debug interface.
If you can download their bootloader then using the same IDE for any
fAVR based project should be easy. I'll admit it's not something I've
looked into, but I will do soon.

Paul