MetaLAB in the UK?

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 22 12:07:10 CEST 2008

> I've been thinking, I like the idea of the austrian metalab,

It really is a wonderful project, I'm looking forward to my hack
session there tonight .. will probably work a little on catching up
with the Freerunner releases this week (Debian on my phone,
finally!!!) and probably bust out the arduinosynth project to add a
little tweak or two to things before Marius gets back ..

> I was
> wondering if anyone had thought of doing the same here in the UK?
> Are there any such things/places already?

I really hope you get a good answer to this question and I look
forward to hearing what it is, and where it is, because frankly the
world could use a lot more MetaLabs.

;
--
Jay Vaughan