MetaLAB in the UK?

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 22 11:26:43 CEST 2008

Paul

Paul Maddox wrote:
>  I've been thinking, I like the idea of the austrian metalab, I was
> wondering if anyone had thought of doing the same here in the UK?
> Are there any such things/places already?

There are some similar ideas and concepts within the hacktivism / open
source / art scene in Scotland. Most of them seem rather loosely
organised and definitely not to the size as the metalab. You might want
to check out the people involved in Dorkbot activities, then follow the
traces...

Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch