cool .. make your own monome controller ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 20 12:05:07 CEST 2008

> There is an increasingly exciting place for DIY, but I don't see it
> threatening commercial hardware anytime soon. It's an activity to be
> creative and to have fun, to do things *differently*.

There is a new generation of people growing up who really eschew
consumerist activities and prefer to DIY.  This is only going to
expand in the coming years, I believe.  For sure, there are the
'mainstream factory producers' who will continue to hold their line,
but I think without question that the kids are learning to do it
themselves more and more these days, and not only that but its
*important* that this happen, frankly ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan