your daily routine

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 19 19:32:52 CEST 2008

Hi , nice subject  ...
After reading all of you  (which sounds good for all of you  ), I think I
shouldn't describe you guys my way of living ...because,
First of all : I can t advice you any advices ...
Secondly :
if I will , it will done with  2 sentences of few words and then you will be
quite worried about my life style  (specially if you know me personally)
In few words in one sentence :  I m not healthy at all !
Specially when I read all of you and compare it to myself  ., I know that  I
should learn from you all ( to be sincere : talking about this kind of
subject could be an alert for me,somewhere ) ...
but I don t see the point yet ... ( I see to much "life" from the other side
... )
and to be sincere I was till now living this way ( I think it s all about my
psychosomatic problems  ...)
but maybe it will change tomorrow ( I can still dream about it ... ;)

But Hey ! I still  wish you all a good life ,good food or / and  drink etc
and if I don't, enjoy for me  ;)

Ps: I know my message is a bit weird  tho .,..

Cheers ...
:-D

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 1:31 PM, Ron West <ronwest at gmail.com> wrote:

> while on the subject of nutrition and fitness i'm curious to know what
> the daily choices of those that consider themselves fit are. what food
> do you eat? vitamins? exercise?
> if anyone is interested i can list the supplements, food, exercise,
> habits, etc that make up my lifestyle.
>
> --
> Ron
>
> "I'm schizophrenic, and so am I."