the pandora adventure begins to get exciting ...

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 19 14:20:50 CEST 2008

Yeah. Even tho it's a nice machine and that I will definetly check it at
some point, there's nothing in it I can do yet either on GP2x, EEE or
NDS. So it's not mandatory and I'd rather let other people pull their
hair for me.

I'm off to explore touch based control on NDS (I got a neat little idea
in mind) and will play with the arduino kit whenever it comes.. that's
enough for me not to top it by another piece of kit right now :)