Re: Hi from Switzerand, Was Hi from curaçao :)

Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 19 12:46:13 CEST 2008

Le 16 août 08 à 16:07, Gert van Santen a écrit :

> Dude, I'll be in Lauterbrunnen next week!! Any chance to meet?

It'll be difficult (family stuff) but if you're there before the
24th, have a go at the Charles the Bold exhibition in the historical
museum Bern, Helvetia Platz. It's wonderful, plus everything is in
German/French/English. If you have kids there's a medieval village
and a show outside the museum. I think the exhibition is closing on
the 24th.

It took my mother and me 4 hours for the exhibit only… (and you have
access to the other collections like the Einstein museum, archeology,
asian/pacific art, historical collections)

You're lucky, the later bad weather made the Alps all white! :D

Denis H]
L'informatique, c'est pas au point